Michele Granberg is Certified in Thai Yoga Bodywork
A supportive healing touch - full mind, body & spirit experience
What is Thai Yoga Bodywork?
Thai Yoga Bodywork is an ancient form of hands-on therapy that combines supported stretches and gentle compression techniques. These assisted movements take your body through a series of yoga-like poses that work the energy lines in the subtle body as well as stretch the muscles. Thai Yoga Bodywork is a combination of assisted yoga, simple massage and energy work. So it addresses both the physical and energy bodies!
What are the benefits?
- Same benefits of both yoga and massage therapy
- Relieves muscle tension and tightness
- Improves flexibility, circulation and energy flow
- Reduces stress and relieves anxiety by inducing a calm meditative mental state
- Balances the energy body
- Boosts the immune system
- Leave with a feeling of overall well-being!
What does a session entail?
- You are fully clothed. Please wear comfortable well-fitting clothing.
- You will lie on the floor on a thick comfortable Thai Yoga mat. Pillows, blankets and cushions are used for maximum comfort throughout.
- Soft music and sound healing enhance your session
- Sessions are approximately 1 hour to 75 minutes
How do I prepare?
- Eat lightly
- Bring water
- Dress comfortably including warm socks
- Any physical limitations will be discussed prior to beginning the session. They will be taken into consideration and the session will be modified accordingly
What makes Michele's sessions unique?
Michele's sessions are integrative and unique. You can expect:
- Each session is intuitive and therefore unique and tailored to the individual in each session
- The integrated use of sound healing, meditation, visualization, light touch and energy work
- Michele trained with Michael Sitzer, LMT www.thaiyogatrainings.com